Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.
Using the app QuickShortcutMaker, you can search for “blocking mode” and then create a shortcut on your home screen that will give you never-ending access to Blocking Mode. As you can see in the screenshot above, it even works just as you would expect it to.
1. Download QuickShortcutMaker from the Play store. [Play Link]
2. Open the app and search for “blocking mode.”
3. Two results should pop up, tap on the first one.
4. On the next screen, name the shortcut and then tap “OK.”
5. You will now have a shortcut to Blocking Mode on one of your home screens.
6. Tap the shortcut to open up the Blocking Mode menu.