What is inside 'Secrets to Dog Training'?...You'll find Secrets to Dog Training to be the easiest system to follow on the market today for learning how to train your dog and change its behavior. Jam-packed with information, the full package includes:
- A comprehensive book that teaches you how to solve over 25 dog behavior problems with numerous photos and step by step instructions (at over 260 pages, this is your essential reference).
- A 30-minute video program that puts you right in the picture with real-life examples of how YOU can become the top dog and stay the top dog! Plus... sure-fire house training methods and how to stop your dog pulling on the leash.
- Unlimited dog behavior consultations with the Secrets to Dog Training team in the Members' Area Forum
Will 'Secrets to Dog Training' work for you and your dog?
Over 220,763 dog owners have used 'Secrets to Dog Training' to turn even the most difficult dogs into well behaved members of society. But don't just take my word for it! Read on to see how Secrets to Dog Training has changed the lives of the dog owners below.
These are just ordinary people like you. They were fed up with their dog’s behavior problems, but rather than just complain about it, they took action. They came to a realization that if they didn’t take charge of their lives, they’d live their entire life stressed and embarrassed about the way their dog behaves.
Here’s a Small Sample of What You’ll Learn
- Need to stop your dog from trying to fight with other dogs? Learn the best ways to break up dog fights and prevent them from ever happening again.(page 84-86)
- Want to know how to curb your dog’s aggressiveness? Learn six powerful strategies for training aggressive dogs. (pages 60-72)
- Did you know that your dog may not know why you are trying to correct him? Learn how to make him understand. This will remove the frustration and rapidly increase the speed of your dog's learning. (Page 37, plus further communication strategies provided throughout)
- All the secrets of professional dog trainers are revealed, and best of all are easy to apply! Stop wasting hundreds of dollars (chapters 103, 201, and 301)
- Does your dog require urgent dog house training? Learn the dog house training techniques you must know that get the fastest results, whether you keep your dog indoors or outdoors. (chapters 103, 203, 302 - also on our video - plus house training bonus book)
- Sick of having your dog race out the front door? Read my book and you’ll never have to worry about this again. (page 116)
- Got a dominant dog? We teach you how to deal with him. (chapters 201, 202, plus bonus book). In our downloadable video, Dave explains ‘The Alpha Dog’ and shows you how to establish and maintain yourself as pack leader - so your dog lives with you on your terms.
- Separation anxiety getting you both down? Find out about the best ways to make it go away. (pages 143-144 and Separation Anxiety case study: pages 145-146)
- Hate having your dog jump up on you? Learn six simple techniques to stop him jumping up on you ever again! (pages 141-142 and Jumping case study: pages 143)
- Neighbors getting annoyed with your pet's constant barking? Maybe he doesn’t bark enough? Apply these advanced techniques so that your dog knows when and where it’s appropriate to bark. (pages 56, 86-89, 127-128)
- When you see the world through your dog's eyes you gain a huge advantage in training them to do what you want. When you understand how your dog thinks - and what he needs to know - the training program is easy to follow.
From: Susan Caruso
To: Secrets to Dog Training
Subject: Jack has made GREAT progress!
"My husband and I adopted Jack (a one year old male Pug/Chihuahua mix) three months ago from a shelter (we are his third home in a year) and to put it mildly he was 20 pounds of terror-- dominate, nipping, chewing and also had separation anxiety issues. He quickly earned the name 'Jack The Nipper'.
I read a couple of books about dogs behaving badly, but felt that I needed a step-by-step approach to correct Jack's unpleasant behavior. I researched the internet and came across Secrets to Dog Training, which I quickly downloaded, printed and read in one evening.
I immediately started with the Alpha Dog lessons and got across to Jack that I am the Alpha Mommy. I had no idea that doing something as simple as making him sit before I put his bowl of food down would make a difference in how Jack viewed me.
Jack has made great progress. He has become confident, less anxious and likes to practice commands every day. We still need to work on a few areas, but it's only been less than three months! Jack is much happier knowing that we are the pack leaders who protect, feed and love him.
I recommend Secrets to Dog Training to everyone who has a dog as a companion. I have learned so much about dog behaviors and how to respond accordingly without yelling or intimidating. Thanks Dan for writing such a great learning tool!"
-- Susan Caruso (USA)
How 'Secrets to Dog Training' is different to any other dog training course out there
This is NOT just about housetraining and teaching your dog to perform basic commands: Obviously we cover that too and teach it as well as anyone else... but that's not the main benefit...
- The vast majority of our Secrets to Dog Training members have been using it to solve the specific behavioral problems that they are having with their dogs.
- We cover over 25 behavioral problems in step by step detail including photos. These problems include aggression towards people and other dogs, digging, barking, whining, jumping, chewing, bolting out the front door, separation anxiety, coprophagia, housetraining, and much more.
- And it comes with UNLIMITED online based consultations with me and my dog training team. That way you get to make absolutely certain that YOUR specific dog problem gets solved. I've never seen anyone else offer this level of service.