Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.
Have you ever met with such similar trouble?
What should I do if I forgot my iPhone backup password? I have changed my password a few days ago and now I cannot remember it any more. I need the password to unlock iPhone backup file!
It seems to be a universal phenomenon that iPhone users forgot backup password with different reasons. The following are some representative cases need to unlock iPhone backup password.
- * Someone stupidly changed your iPhone backup password the other day, but then he forgot the new password exactly. Now both he and you cannot access to the iPhone backup.
- * The iPhone has a backup encryption that you can't remove or even guess which makes removing jailbreak with Absinthe more complicated since it's asking you for the password.
- * Reset your password for iPhone backup but forgot it, it saying it’s the wrong password, and all your contacts and everything in there.
- * Did a backup before update iOS without setting a password, however, it keeps asking you to enter the password to unlock your iPhone backup when want to restore iPhone backup.
Method 1 Unlock Encrypted iPhone Backup Files
Unlock iPhone Backup Files By Using iTunes Backup Password Recovery iTunesBackup Password Recovery is an efficient password recovery tool to recover iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch backup password through Brute-force attack, Brute-attack with Mask attack and Dictionary attack. By using the unique and advanced algorithm, this password recovery tool lets you recover iPhone backup password faster than most similar programs.The following is a simple guide on how to find Password to Unlock iPhone Backup Files.
- 1. Download and install iTunes Backup Password Recovery in any computer.
- 2. After launch this program, click Open to load encrypted file
- 3. Choose one of the attack types below: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack, Dictionary Attack. In order to save time, strongly recommend Dictionary Attack.In the end, just click “Start” to start finding the password.
iTunes Backup Password Recovery is an easy-to-use tool to break your iPhone backup password with 100% assurance, however, it’s not free. I know some people just want a free way, so there is a tip as a reference.
- Step 1. connect your iPhone to the computer you sync with, and then select the iPhone on your iTunes interface, it will take you few minutes to scan your iPhone.
- Step 2. Click on the "Summary" tab and then on "Restore." If you have to unlock your iPhone backup file, a form will pop up asking for your password/permission.
- Step 3. Go ahead and enter the appropriate credentials and be on your merry little way to a fully restored iPhone!It works on someone, but failed to me.