Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has finally been unveiled at an event in New York. With a larger screen, faster processor and range of new features, it's the company's new flagship smartphone. The 4.99in Super AMOLED display on it is gorgeous. It has a Full HD, 1,920x1,080 resolution with a high pixel density of 441ppi, which present you vivid and crisp video image. Kitted out Exynos octo-core processors running at 1.6GHz, It's not strictly an eight-core phone, but far mor enough for a smooth and seamless video enjoyment.
Leawo Video Converter is highly regarded as a professional M4V to Nexus 10 Video Converter which supports to convert M4V to MP4 so that you can enjoy M4V videos on any media players. This article mainly shows you how to successfully play iTunes M4V files on Galaxy S4 by using this smart tool.
How to Play iTunes M4V Files on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Download and launch Leawo Video Converter Click Add Video icon or directly drag the M4V videos to this program for later processing.
- Pick up MP4 (Galaxy S4 recognizable format) in Profile as the output for conversion. You can also set video and audio parameters by using Settings tab.
- Click convert button on the bottom right and the program would automatically lead you to the authorizing page. Input your ID and password to authorize your computer.
- After you input the ID and password, click Authorize button and the program will start to convert M4V to MP4.
- After the detailed conversion, it is super-easy for you to transfer the converted M4V files to your Galaxy S4 samrtphone for unlimited video enjoyment.