Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.
Have you ever done some silly things before?
I just deleted a photo on my iPhone that I really love. Is there any way to recover it? Even though I deleted it it's still the wallpaper on my lock screen. Is there any way I recover deleted iPhone photos?
In fact, there are two ways for you to recover your deleted photos from iPhone. First, you can use a third-party tool like iPhone Data Recovery to directly scan and recover pictures from your iPhone. Second, if you’ve synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted pictures by extracting your iTunes backup file.
Solution 1 Recover deleted Photos from iPhone Directly with iOS Devices
- Step-1 Connect your device to the computer with a digital cable and run the program
- Step-2 Follow steps below to enter the DFU mode and scan your device for lost data.
- 1. Hold your device and click “Start” button in the interface of iPhone Data Recovery
- 2. Hold “Power” and “Home” buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you. Just hold the two buttons immediately after step 1.
- 3. When 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right away, but keep holding the “Home” button. After another 10 seconds, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode and you can release the “Home” button now.
- 4. Then the software begins scanning your device automatically for lost data.
- Step-3 When the scan finishes, all found data are displayed in categories, like camera roll, photo stream, photo library, contacts, messages, message attachments, call history, calendar, notes, reminders, voice memos and safari bookmark. You can preview full contents of all of them one by one.
Solution 2 Perform iPhone Picture Recovery from iTunes Backup
- This recovery mode allows you to recover your previous data by extracting iTunes backup. You can use this recover mode to find your previous data that you failed to directly recover from your device, or you lost your device.
- Step 1. When launching the program, you’ll be lead to the “Recover from iOS Device” mode (the default mode). Switch to “Recover from iTunes Backup File”. Select the one of yours and click “Start Scan” to begin iTunes backup extracting.
- Step 2. After the scan, all your data backed up by iTunes can be found and displayed in categories. You can preview them one by one before recovery. Then you can selectively mark and recover those you want by pressing “Recover” button at the bottom.