Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.
After reading this post you will be able to configure your Windows 8 PC to login without using a password for your Microsoft Account. This guide applies to the situation where you do not wish to enter your password every time that you login to your Windows 8 PC. Remember this guide is intended just to automate the login process and does not remove your password. Note: It is always advisable not to automate this process as this can cause privacy issues.
- Press Windows logo key + R to open run
- Type control userpasswords2 & press Enter
- Uncheck the checkbox “ Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
- Click Apply
- As soon as you click Apply, a new Window will open up asking you for your password
- Enter your Microsoft Account Password here & click ok
- Now, your Windows 8 PC will not ask you for your password the next time you login.