- 1. From your main home screen, head into Settings.
- 2. In the first section, you may see an option for Hotspot under WiFi and Bluetooth. Tap on it.
*If you do not see Hotspot from the main Settings screen, tap on the “More” button. You should see an option on the next screen that says “Tethering and mobile hotspot” or something along those lines.
- 3. From there, you’ll find shortcuts to change all sorts of settings.
- 4. You’ll want to enter “Mobile Hotspot settings” to at least find out the name of the network you’ll be creating.
- 5. From this menu you’ll also be able to enable a password, change the network type, etc.
- 6. Once you have it setup, all you need to do is activate it.
*On most phones, there will be a check box at the main Mobile Hotspot settings screen.
- 7. Once activated, your phone will add a running notification that shows hotspot status.
*If you have not yet activated the service through our carrier, you will likely be prompted to do so at this point.
- 8. It’ll also notify you as connections are made to your hotspot network.
- 9. Once it shows that it’s live, you can jump on your laptop or other WiFi device.
- 10. You connect just like you would to your home WiFi network, in your WiFi device’s WiFi settings.
- 11. Enjoy your mobile internet!