But like any tool, it’s useless if you don’t know how to operate it properly. In fact, if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can end up doing more harm than good.
No, learning to use an iPad isn’t rocket science, but it’s not always the easiest thing to grasp, either. It can even be a bit embarrassing. You see your friends and colleagues tapping away as if they’ve been iPad sleuths all their lives. Meanwhile, you find yourself taking two steps forward, then one step back – taking three times as long to do something you know should be simple.
“These videos were super easy to understand and follow along with. I really can’t believe I’ve had my iPad over a year and have only made use of around 10% of its range of features. I feel like I’ve mastered it and will get so much more out of it. You’re iPad training was well worth the price and I will be happily recommending it to friends I know have iPads”With 19 carefully selected, professionally produced videos, this course puts the power of the iPad literally at your fingertips. And you don’t have to worry about the videos confusing you even further.
Thomas Morgan, Manchester UK
We’ve taken great care to make sure that each video is clear and concise, introducing you to one function at a time and showing you exactly how to use it to the fullest. When you’re done, you’ll be well versed in all of your iPad’s major features, and with a little practice, you’ll find yourself zipping along like a pro.
“Thanks Frank, I really enjoyed watching your video tutorials and I’ve discovered some really cool stuff and downloaded a bunch of useful apps I didn’t know about. I finally feel like I’m getting my monies worth out of my iPad now."
Jessica Fisher, CA, USA
- Fully customize your iPad so it works for you and not the other way around;
- Zoom, snap and organize photos with ease;
- Keep up to date with all your events and appointments at a glance;
- Store contact info for all your friends, family and colleagues and contact them in myriad different ways;
- Ensure you can quickly connect to any available network in your area without floundering about and losing valuable time;
- Set up your very own Wi-Fi hot spot to allow anyone in your area to access the internet;
- Constantly keep in contact with fellow iPad, iPod and iPhone users through Apple’s iMessage app, as well as create or configure your email account;
- Crank the tunes either through your iPad’s speaker, headphones or even your home sound system;
- Find out where you’re at and how to get where you’re going with a minimum of grief, (including how to drop pins on the map for instant access.);
- Learn the current weather conditions and forecast, no matter where you are, (plus, you can see exactly what forecasters predict by the hour, making activity planning that much simpler.);
- Harness the unbelievable power of iPad apps – how to find them, buy them, and get them up and running;
- Keep in the good graces of the flight crew by putting your iPad in airplane mode;
- Make your iPad come alive with your very own sound scheme;
- Keep your most treasured photos near and dear by using them as wallpaper on your iPad;
- Set your iPad to display text in a larger font, or even talk back to you;
- Instantly search your iPad for any scrap of info you happen to need, (messages, videos, apps, contacts, you name it.);
- Connect external devices, like a headset or a full-size keyboard, to your iPad in a flash;
- … And much more besides.