We’ve turned our app ideas from thoughts and sketches to create and maintain an $800,000 per year business without ever having to design or program them ourselves. We spent a lot of time and hassle figuring out how to put everything together and have managed to build something amazing starting from nothing. Now we want to share our experience with you!
They say it takes 10,000 hours to get really good at something, that’s over 416 full days without taking any time to eat, sleep, or in fact do anything other than learning and practicing 24/7 for over a year. Not just learning to program in Objective C (the language used by Apple’s operating system), but also having to design the App’s graphics as well in programs such as Adobe Photoshop CS5.
I don’t know about you, but we really didn’t have the time or patience to learn to do all this things really well from scratch. Like you we have full time jobs and studies. We just had great ideas that we thought would be cool to share with people. So we figured out a better way to get it done.
Here’s how our process basically works:
- You come up with an idea for your app
- You write that idea down, then make a rough sketch of how it will work and how it will look
- Hand it off to a low-cost App Developer Team who will create the app for you
- Submit your app to Apple who will review it and then post it to the App Store
- You make cash
With the release of the iPad and iPad2, Apple has opened up a whole new market for Apps that you can also be a part of. Think your app could also be great on the iPad? This book will show you how to adjust your specifications to account for the differences between the iPhone and iPad. For a little extra, you can get two apps from the same great idea.
The iPad is really not just a big iPhone, there are important differences to consider such as screen size and resolution, which creates a radically different experience from what you get on the iPhone. Don’t make the mistake that some amateur developers do and simply port your App to the iPad.
So what will you learn from our book?
- How to apply our App Creation Process from idea to submission to the App Store
- How to setup an App Business to manage your affairs
- How to get into the App Store without a business if you choose to do so
- The right tools and resources which you’ll need to create Apps
- How to figure out the Apple Software Development Kit without any programming skills
- How to pick the right audience for your App
- How to sketch out your idea and create specs that you can send to an expert developer
- How to hire and manage an expert development team
- How to install and test your App so it’s just the way you want it
- How to submit your App and get it approved by Apple
- How to market your App after it gets approved