This sounds like a lot of work!
It’s like … you need one plugin for a popup, another plugin for a footer, and another plugin for exit redirection popups…just to make this all work!
What a lot of bother and hassle … you have to …
- Buy each plugin
- Install it
- Figure out how to use it (let’s see, for this plugin, you click on settings in the admin sidebar, for this one, it installs its own option menu in the admin sidebar, yikes!)
- Keep it up-to-date
- Make sure it doesn’t interfere with OTHER plugins you might have
- Make sure it works when you update WordPress.
What If You Could… Quickly And Easily…
- Add An Optin Form with a “lightbox” (a popup with the background darkened, so that all your visitor sees is your Optin Offer, so they either have to subscribe or dismiss your form in order to see the page underneath…)
- Have a Footer Bar or Header Bar Opt-In Form — especially if you want to attract the visitor’s attention, but not hit them with an “in your face” popup requiring them to take action
- Display hidden content: Rarely seen outside of expensive WordPress membership software, but you can have it — get your visitors salivating to see more, and show it to them after they’ve opted in.
- Subscribe on commenting: Get the ideal subscribers — those folks already commenting on your blog … this makes it super simple for them to do— all they have to do is click a checkbox…
- Subscribe on registration: Not something most blogs offer, but if you offer user registration, why not make it so it adds them to your email list (the one of your choosing, of course!)
- Put a “Subscribe” Box In All Your Posts: Hey, a sweet, quiet, simple request for them to signup to your email list to get more … you just gave them great content, show them how to keep getting more…
- Put a “Subscribe” Box In Particular Posts…(shhhh…remember the “Get The Rest Of This” from the Optin statistics above? He split a great post into two, kept the first half in the post and the second half in a pdf. The visitor had to opt-in to the subscribe form in the post to get the second half.)
- Create a “Cascade” of Exit Popups…under precise “fighter pilot” control…each popup with its own content, each sending the user to a unique URL…and you can add the “cascade” to all your pages or any of your pages…you choose…!
- Put Your “Subscribe” Form anywhere you want on your WordPress blog…
- Mix’n’Match all of the above to your heart’s content…
“…This is an especially awesome feature…”
The best feature of this plugin is the ability to link your autoresponder account with your Facebook account.
What this effectively does is create a portal from Facebook to your email list.
This is an especially awesome feature because it removes the friction that comes with asking a reader for their personal details.
Automatically fill visitors’ name and email
WPSubscribers will automatically capture your visitors’ name, email and fill them into Subscribe Form in order to get you more sign-ups!
Create an unlimited number of subscribe forms
Only with WPSubscribers, you can create unlimited number of subscribe forms include popup forms, footer bar forms, custom forms, exit popups… and each of them can has its own content and can be used separated at the same time.
This feature is extremely useful when your website targets multi topics with different types of visitors or has multiple landing-pages.
Take full control of display settings
In addition of ability to create multiple forms, you can choose exactly which pages/posts/categories… to display popup, footer bar, exit popup… and their number of occurrences.
Each subscription form can has its own inner content, design and easy to customized.
The plugin will auto disable all of the subscription forms whenever your visitors put in their information or using mobile device to keep your visitor’s smoothness.
They are all easy-to-use features that you can accomplish through our post metabox, sidebar widgets and an advanced admin option page.
100% Money-Back, 60-Day GuaranteeGet WPSubscribers…put it on your blogs, put it through its paces… use it for the next 60 Days. If you don’t love it, just ask and I’ll give you all your money back. You get the WPSubscribers Plugin, Lifetime updates, tutorials, support … and probably more optins than you’ve ever seen before.