How to SIM unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 and i9500Note: it is essential not to use the “back” button of your phone when applying the next steps; instead of that, just tap on “Menu” and select “back” from the options list that will be displayed.
- You need to launch the Service Mode on your phone; in order to do that tap “*#0011#” in the dialer of your handset.
- The Service Mode will be displayed; now you need to tap on “menu” (left soft key) and from the dropdown menu select “back”.
- Press the Menu button once more and this time select “Key input”.
- Tap on the pop-up box that will be displayed; then enter “1” and tap on “ok”.
- You now need to go back to the Service Mode menu; for that tap on “menu” and select “back”.
- From the Service Mode menu, this time select “ UMTS”.
- Up next, from the next menu select “Debug Screen”.
- O new option menu will be displayed; from here make sure you tap on “Phone control”.
- From the phone control menu you need to tap on “network lock”.
- Continue by selecting “PERSO SHA256 OFF”.
- You now need to go back to the UMTS menu; again, in order to do that, press on the menu button and select the back option.
- Now, from the UMTS menu you need to tap on “Common”.
- And select “NV REBUILD”.
- A new menu will be displayed; from the same select “Restore backup”.
- Your S4 will now be turned on a freeze state; don’t worry there is nothing wrong with your smartphone.
- Also, be aware as after a few moments the screen will turn black and the LED will turn into blue.
- In the end your SGS4 will reboot automatically; if the first boot will take longer than usual don’t panic, as this is something natural.
- That’s it your device has been SIM unlocked.
Note: If this Tutorial and News worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.