Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.
The CASUAL One-Click root tool for Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 does more than what it says. It’s a single tool that can easily and safely root your Note 2, unlock its bootloader and also install a custom recovery. Yes, so many wondrous things with a single click!
Please note that the Casual tool works with both Windows and Linux and can root your Note 2 SCH-I605 on Android 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 both.
How to Use Casual One-Click Root Tool:
- Using Outler’s CASUAL One-Click root tool is very easy and does not require a tutorial, yet we are describing the steps to make things even easier and clearer.
- Please note that the root tool requires the presence of latest version Java on your computer. If you do not have it, download it now. In case you have it, make sure to check if it is the latest version. Click here to run the Java test.
- Next, you must have Samsung USB Drivers installed on your computer.
- Download the Casual Root Tool: BackAtchaVerizon-CASUAL-Revision401b.jar
- Turn on USB Debugging mode on your Note 2 SCH-I605 from Settings> Development.
- You need not boot your device in Download mode.
- Also make sure you have a working internet connection on your computer because the tool downloads certain software as it does its job.
- Now double click the “BackAtchaVerizon-CASUAL-Revision401b.jar” file to launch it. It will take a few seconds to launch.
- When it is opened, connect your phone to computer using a USB cable.
- When the Link Status shows “Device Connected”, just click on the “Do it” button.
- The tool will run the script and you will see a warning screen. Select “Continue”.
- Then follow on-screen prompts and at the end of the drill, you will have your Verizon Note 2 SCH-I605, rooted with unlocked bootloader and yes, TWRP recovery too.