Change the Country Associated with an Apple ID from iOSThis can be done on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open Settings, and go to “iTunes & App Stores”
- Tap on the Apple ID and enter the associated password
- Choose “Country/Region” and select the new country to associate the account with
Changing Countries from iTunes on the DesktopThis will work in iTunes for Mac OS X or Windows:
- Launch iTunes and go to the iTunes Store
- Click on “Account” and log in, under “Apple ID Summary” choose “Change Country or Region”
- Select the new country as desired
Important Considerations for Changing Country Association of Apple ID’s
Some apps will no longer be able to update if they were available on one countries App Store and not another. That can be remedied by changing the country back to the original country that was associated with the download or purchase.
You won’t be able to switch countries if you have any remaining iTunes account balance, and you would get a message that says “you must spend your balance before you can change stores.” This limitation also applies to accounts with an active iTunes Match subscription.
Note: If this Tutorial and News worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.