Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.
Get a new HTC One and want to transfer SMS and MMS from your current phone(iPhone or
Android)? Backuptrans is the amazing program to help you do it with ease. The following article will show you the detailed solution on how to transfer Android iPhone SMS and MMS to HTC One with Backuptrans.
Tips: If the software could not find your Android connected, please ensure the device has USB debugging enabled first. Some Android devices require USB driver software to be installed on Windows in order to connect to a PC properly. Or you can connect your Android to computer via WiFi. Please refer HERE for more info.
- Transfer SMS and MMS to HTC One from Android
- 1-1: Run Backuptrans Android SMS + MMS Transfer and connect HTC One and the other Android phone to computer with USB cable. Then our software will automatically show them in the Devices list.
- 1-2: Click the Android you want to transfer SMS/MMS from in Devices list and then turn to top toolbar and press "Transfer Android SMS + MMS to other Android" button.
- 1-3: Select target Android(HTC One) to save messages. Click Confirm to continue.
- Transfer SMS and MMS to HTC One from iPhone
- 2-1: Run Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS to Android Transfer and connect both your HTC One and iPhone to computer with USB cable. Then the software will find devices connected and automatically show them in the Devices list.
- 2-2: Click the iPhone in Devices list turn to top toolbar and press "Transfer iPhone SMS + MMS to Android" button.
- 2-3: Select target Android (HTC One) to save messages. Click Confirm to continue.