Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.
Smartphone owners now-a-days keep a great deal of information on their devices. Today's mobile device is used not only for apps and moie, but to bank on the go and check secure, encrypted work email. Due to this fact, smartphones needs to be protected from baddies, which can be a difficult, especially for novice users. Thankfully, BlackBerry has provided password lock security setting that can be quite effective for Z10 owners.
So, just how do you set up a password on your very own Z10? Well, it's a bit tricky for some, but we've broken it all down for you below. We show you to set a passcword on your Z10 in a snap. Enjoy!
- Wake your BlackBerry Z10 and unlock it.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Now select Security and Privacy.
- Finally, tap on Device Password and toggle the switch.
- Enter a password and hit save.
- That's it! Your device is now secure!
- Remember you must now enter this password everytime you unlock your Z10.