For Samsung Galaxy Express owners, today is a great day as the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean upgrade is finally available for download and install! Android 4.1 is a significant step forward for the OS, adding several new features for AT&T's awesome, mid-range smartphone
The update brings Google Now support, and project butter, making the device's user interface much much smoother. The update also comes with such Google standards as actionable, rich notifications, Face Unlock, while Samsung has made additions of their own such as Easy Mode and Blocking Mode. Overall, the update adds alot.
For those new to Samsung smartphones and Android, however, there may be some difficulty in knowing exactly what to do in order to upgrade your device. This brief guide aims to address that and help novice users update their smartphone with ease.
In order to update your Samsung Galaxy Express to Android 4.1, proceed with the following:
- Wake your Samsung Galaxy Express and tap on Settings.
- Next, scroll down and tap on About Device, then Software Update.
- Next, select Check for Update.
- You will now be given the option to install your update.
- Finally, the update will download and install.
Source : http://www.thefullsignal.com/