I know that many of you guys are thinking,wat’s new in this??
There are many apps can perform this action/function.Yes there are many apps-like apps to sd, push 2 sd.
But they can’t perform the action fully.They cant move the userdata of any app to sdcard.
so it get stored in system, which leads to sortage in memory.
- 1) Rooted Device
- 2) Clock work mod(cwm) Installed
- 3) Link2Sd
Steps To Increase The Internal Memory :
- 1) First of all make a backup of your sdcard.
- 2) Now connect sdcard with your device & boot in recovery mode. (cwm recovery)
- 3) Now use your volume key or menu keys to choose the “Advanced” option from there & select it.
- 4) Now Select “Partition SD Card“.
- 5)Now enter the ext size you want( like:128M, 256M, 512M, 1024M, 2048M or 4096M- depend on your sdcard size, if you have any problem ask in comment)
- 6) Now select 0M (zero) as the Swap Size.
- 7) Done , now it will take some time to format your sdcard & partition it.
- 8) After its done, restart your cell
- 9) Now intall the Link2sd.apk.
- 10)Now open the link2sd and a popup menu will appear.
Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.