I'm about to share with you everything you'll ever need to know about human anatomy, physiology and drug therapy, complete with diagrams, courses, lesson plans, quizzes and solutions. I'll provide an effective and painless way to learn or review anatomy and physiology, from the chemical level through the entire organism
No matter whether you're a
- Medical Practitioner or Specialist
- Student or Educator
- Researcher or Anatomist
- Injury Law Attorney
- Trainer or Sports Professional
- Chiropractor or Therapist
- Nurse or Paramedic
“ Announcing: The Ultimate Home Study Course On Human Anatomy & Physiology ... ”
- Cover Hundreds of Medical Topics Spanning Over 3000+ Pages
- Award Winning Course Previously Only Sold To Medical Professionals
- Each Lessons Ends With Key Facts, Revision Tests + Solutions To Reinforce Learning and Pinpoint Weaknesses
- Detailed Illustrations With Labels To Aid Your Comprehension - And Boost Your Retention
- Idiot Proof Coverage Of Every Region & System In The Body and Identify Specific Muscle Groups and Their Functions
- Simple Explanations of Cell Structures & Body Tissue and Review Key Anatomy & Physiology Concepts
- Perfect For Medical Practitioners, Students, Educators, Anatomists, Sports Trainers, Injury Law Attorneys, Chiropractors, Therapists, Nurses and Paramedics
- No Prior Medical Training Is Required
- Computer Printable So That You Can Read On The Go
- Compatible With Both Windows And Mac
Let me tell you, though, that what I've shown here is VERY conservative in number. The actual contents of this course is jam packed with a gargantuan amount of knowledge that has been scrupulously researched.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Basic Human Physiology
- Lesson 2: Physiology of Cells and Miscellaneous Tissues
- Lesson 3: Envelopes of the Body
- Lesson 4: The Skeletal System
- Lesson 5: Physiology and Actions of Muscles
- Lesson 6: The Human Digestive System
- Lesson 7: The Human Respiratory System and Breathing
- Lesson 8: The Human Urinary System
- Lesson 9: The Human Reproductive (Genital) System
- Lesson 10: Cardiovascular and Other Circulatory Systems of the Human Body
- Lesson 11: The Human Endocrine System
- Lesson 12: The Human Nervous System
- Lesson 13: The Special Senses
- Lesson 14: Some Elementary Human Genetics
- Ear-Eyes-Nose Injuries
- Musculoskeletal System
- Nursing Care Related to the Musculoskeletal System
- Anatomy and Physiology Related to Clinical Pathology
- AND MANY MORE! (over 3000+ PAGES with full illustrations)
BONUS: Nursing & Paramedics Masterclass
- Heart Attack and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Rescue Ops: Initiate Rescue Breathing & Remove An Airway Obstruction On An Adult or Child
- Eye, Ear Nose Injuries & How To Treat Them
- Surgical & Sterlie Dressing and Procedures
- Nursing Fundamentals I, II & III
- Nursing Care : Musculoskeletal System and Respirator
- Medical Mycology Overview & Introduction Course
- And Many More Not Listed ...
This is honestly the most complete ultimate home study course in human anatomy and physiology course you'll ever find on the Internet. With over 3000+ pages coupled with detailed illustrations and diagrams, it blows other similar courses away.
" the most impressive
resource I've ever seen..."
"This is honestly the most impressive resource on anatomy physiology ever. I stand in awe at your product.
As a medical teacher, your materials are a life saver for me. The level of details in the human muscular module is simply fascinating...
Thanks for having your finger on the pulse James"
Dr. Michael King
Philadelphia PAMedical Teacher