Think you’ve got the next Great iPhone App idea?
We can show you how to get it made without any programming experience at all.
- Want to be part of a multi-billion dollar industry that anyone can get into?
- Don’t have 10,000 hours to get really good at Objective C & Adobe CS5?
- Don’t want to buy the expensive software and equipment needed to be your own developer?
- Want to earn passive income on the side without giving up your day job?
- Want to be like us and give up your day job and just make great app ideas a reality?
- If you answered yes, then we may be able to help you.
Here’s how our process basically works:
- You come up with an idea for your app
- You write that idea down, then make a rough sketch of how it will work and how it will look
- Hand it off to a low-cost App Developer Team who will create the app for you
- Submit your app to Apple who will review it and then post it to the App Store
- You make cash
"The Free the Apps guys have been a big inspiration to me. With hardly any prior programming experience I was able to follow the very clear steps described in their ebook “How to make iPhone Apps” to develop my first app, iFlirt4u (http://www.iflirt4u.com), from just an idea all the way to being sold in the AppStore. Without their guidance and detailed instructions, I wouldn’t have known where to start – now I have multiple apps in the store!"
- Tim from FlamingoApps
The best part is this can all be done with a couple of hours of work a week per App.So what will you learn from our book?
- How to apply our App Creation Process from idea to submission to the App Store
- How to setup an App Business to manage your affairs
- How to get into the App Store without a business if you choose to do so
- The right tools and resources which you’ll need to create Apps
- How to figure out the Apple Software Development Kit without any programming skills
- How to pick the right audience for your App
- How to sketch out your idea and create specs that you can send to an expert developer
- How to hire and manage an expert development team
- How to install and test your App so it’s just the way you want it
- How to submit your App and get it approved by Apple
- How to market your App after it gets approved
It took us a year to figure out all this info. We’ve crammed every tip, trick and technique into a complete step-by-step guide that you can learn in a matter of days, so you can concentrate on creating ideas, and possibly coming up with the Next Great iPhone App.