Note: If this tutorial worked for you (and it should work), please leave a comment below. Thanks.
The Samsung GS3 Mini ToolKit is an easy way to do a lot of things on your device. The best part is that it can root all three variants of the Galaxy S3 Mini namely GT-I8190 (internation GSM), GT-I8190N (international GSM model with NFC) and GT-8190L (Latin/USA GSM model). Here are some of the tasks that the tool kit can perform:
- Install drivers automatically
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps and user data
- Backup your /data/media to your PC for a full safe backup of data
- Perform a full NANDROID Backup of your system.
- Install BusyBox binary on phone
- Root with Superuser (ChainsDD) or SuperSU (Chainfire) via CWM
- Install any zip file via Sideload feature in Recovery
- Flash CWM Touch Recovery or TWRP Recovery
- Help, Information Screen for various tasks
How to Use Samsung GS3 Mini ToolKit
- Run the ToolKit by double clicking the the ‘Samsung GS3 Mini ToolKit’ shortcut. Make sure your phone is booted and plugged in via USB cable.
- The toll will ask you if you want to update it. Type ”no” and press Enter key.
- On the next screen you will have to select your phone’s model number and OS software version. Type the number that corresponds to your device. You can check your phone’s model number and Android OS version from Settings> About. Suppose your phone model is GT-I8190 with Android 4.1.2, type “12″ at the cursor blink spot.
- Each option in the ToolKit has GUIDELINES on what it is and how to use it. Just follow the on screen help and type your selection’s corresponding numbers and your phone will be rooted with a custom recovery like ClockworkMod or TWRP installed on it.