For Note 2 & S3 owners, I haven’t tried popping out the card, but as its pretty damn hard/almost impossible to do anyway, it should not be an issue that a simple reboot couldn’t fix if you did somehow manage to do it.
So here we go. For the Note 2, all you need to do is the following:
- Root your device
- MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG
- Head over to THIS thread on XDA
- Download the Perseus kernel file (the mod requires a custom kernel) IF your ROM already has an option to apply this kernel, you shouldn’t need to flash it seperately, but I would go ahead and flash the original to be on the safe side (Mikes Android Revolution ROM uses it, which I highly recommend).
- Download the correct 11extsd2internalsd file. If your card is 32GB, get the FAT32 file. If it’s higher than 32GB, get the exfat file.
- Reboot into recovery
- Flash the kernel
- Flash the 11extsd2internalsd file
- Freak out with your new storage space